Central San Antonio

Options
txukc
txukc Posts: 12 Member
Hey all!
I was wondering if there were any folks in San Antonio ? I moved back to SA from being abroad for a number of years and have spent the past couple of months depleting San Antonio of its breakfast tacos. If there is anyone looking for work out buddies let me know! I live centrally so any after-work work outs would be easier to have this part of town, but weekends are fair game !

Replies

• GAnTX
    GAnTX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just recently moved to San Antonio myself. Would love to meet some people in the area to keep me motivated.

I'm back to MFP after a little break, a stressful year and a 15 lb gain after losing 80lbs a few years ago.

Time to get back at it!
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Close to San Antonio...Ft Hood here...Feel free to add me, always nice to have new friends!
  • percboy
    percboy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio as well...
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Loving the rain today! Live in northeast San Antonio
  • TXthunderstorm
    TXthunderstorm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The rain was great!!!
  • xLovelyx87
    xLovelyx87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    San Antonio here as well by Sea World area
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I am temporarily in San Antonio training for a job. Probably through Octoberish but mostly only here during the week. Working out for me is limited to the hotel gym... But I'd love to get out and walk in the evenings and having someone to hang with would be cool. Especially if you could show me around.
  • cckremer
    cckremer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live in SA and just joined my fitness pal. feel free to add me . im trying to figure this out,