RunDisney

Options
I've been doing C25K for a weeks now and it's going well.

Today, I signed up for a 5km race at Disney World! I'm so excited!

Replies

• Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Having a goal is a great way to stay motivated. Have fun and enjoy the run!
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I signed up for the half marathon that weekend at Disney! It's a great race weekend, this year was my first half marathon in January at Disney. You will love it!!!!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, I'm going to see if i can fit it in next year. not sure what distance
  • smariere
    smariere Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    One of my rewards for hitting my final goal is going to be doing a run at Disney World. I'm hoping by the time I get to the goal I'll be able to at least do the 10K. We've been in Disney during a race weekend before, and it looks like so much fun!
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    smariere wrote: »
    One of my rewards for hitting my final goal is going to be doing a run at Disney World. I'm hoping by the time I get to the goal I'll be able to at least do the 10K. We've been in Disney during a race weekend before, and it looks like so much fun!

I actually considered the 10K this year, but figured I should start small consider I can barely run right now! :)
    I signed up for the half marathon that weekend at Disney! It's a great race weekend, this year was my first half marathon in January at Disney. You will love it!!!!!

We were there last year for marathon weekend and I was so jealous of everyone looking happy and fit. That may have actually been the final push I needed to lose some weight. Our NYE pictures at Epcot are AWFUL snd I'm determined to have a much better one this year!