Keeping it up

Options
Acal01
Acal01 Posts: 66 Member
edited April 2016 in Success Stories

I've been hitting this weight-loss challenge for over a year and it has not been easy. But I've gotten some aqj3ahpi517k.jpg
great results. I'm 5'9", and went up to 248 lbs. Right now, I'm down to 188, and plan to go down to 160. All suggestions, advice and support will be much appreciated.

Replies

• bradcfairchild
    bradcfairchild Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might have some good advice for the rest of us. Way to loose 60 lbs. Just 28 to go. Then maintenance. I've been seriously training for an Ironman for 2 months. I've gain some weight so I hope it's muscle. I sure wish I was 10 lbs lighter. I'm 6'2" 206lbs. I did my last Ironman at 186 10 years ago. I've be happy with 196 this time. I guess we all have our battles with our bodies. Good luck
  • carriejglenn
    carriejglenn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What an inspiration!
  • Acal01
    Options
    You're a tall guy, 196 sounds like a pretty decent weight for me. And 10 pounds apart from 10 years ago is a great accomplishment. Wish you the best of luck with your Ironman. You'll get where you wanna be. Remember, great things in life take time and work. Great job.

• Acal01
    Options
    That's awesome! What an inspiration!

Thanks! Hope to get to the final goal. You bet I will!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!