I'm here...again

Options
Well, I'm here undercover. New identity on here and all!!! I lost over 60 lbs. 2 years ago...gained it back plus! So, because of health and other reasons, I'm back to counting calories. Anyone else out there that if they are not counting calories they are gaining weight and that's just all there is to it?

Replies

• Rockstar_sister
    Rockstar_sister Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I, too, lost 60+ pounds 2 years ago. I've gained all my weight back and then some! I had my ah-ha moment over the weekend (posted to a message board then - "Need to get this off my chest". Today is my day 2 - still over my calories, but I'm tracking and I have to start somewhere. I'm an eater. Love food!! Have a problem pushing myself away. I must measure and plan in order for this to work for me! :)
    Feel free to add me, we can support each other. I am 41 and have over 100 pounds to lose.
  • callemiramar
    callemiramar Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pretty much. I'm here for a redo (my story is much like yours), and to figure out the balance once I get to my goal size. Send me FR if you like~
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'm in exactly the same boat. I lost 80lbs in 2014 and then stopped logging and gained back 60 over the past two years. I guess I need to log to keep myself accountable. I've been back a week and have lost 9lbs so far, so feel free to add me if you need a friend who knows what you're going through.
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yup... I've lost and regained weight. It happens when I think to myself, "I dont need to count and measure anymore. I've got a good idea about what im eating". Wow... Wow...I don't.