3rd shift friends??

Options
13»

Replies

• Rooter1988
    Rooter1988 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You guys should really try keto. This will help you out when it comes to co workers bringing in those types of foods. I been doing it for a while. Makes it very easy to resist those temptations.
  • Bebetyme2015
    Bebetyme2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Nightshift. Its rough with all the cookies, cakes, pies, n 24hr restaurant near by.
  • jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Currently on break
  • mikeywalaszewski
    mikeywalaszewski Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for like minded night owls! I work 4pm to 230am so eating right and exercising is a struggle. So I feel you're pain.
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I work night retail. Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by junk food.
  • KristenMarie1181
    KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am going stir crazy. I don't have a job but my hours are getting up at 3pm or 4pm and then going to bed at 7:30am-8am. Everyone else goes to sleep at 10pm and my fiance goes to sleep at 1am. I been looking for work. I have been sleeping these hours off and on for 8 years. I have tried the 24/7 stay up to get back to days. I then went to sleep at 10pm and got up at like 6am. Then started going to bed later and later in the morning..
  • Rooter1988
    Rooter1988 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Had to bust out a quick walk on break. :)
  • mcan108
    mcan108 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another night shifter here. My problem is excerise im always so tired
  • fishingal2016
    fishingal2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Been on grave yard shift over 12 years now....wouldn't change it for any other shift out there, my biggest problem is....the nights I have off & can sleep, I want to stay up all night. Yuk!
  • evilqueenT
    evilqueenT Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a retired nurse but have never been a day shift person anyway so I've kept my night shift hours too and am here.