Need Support - 75+ lbs to lose!

Options
I am looking to add friends and gain support. I just turned 33 nearly a month ago and need to get things together. I would really like to add a network of people for motivation and maybe some challenges. Would love to hear ideas and ways to stay motivated while i start this journey. I used to be an athlete and now 10 years working and 5 years of that traveling laziness has snuck in and I am ready to move into a new lifestyle. I need to start to make ME a priority.

Please add me and join in you would like to join along!

Replies

• helenfreakingbeerline
    Options
    I'm here for you! I just started this and need to lose some weight myself...haha
  • anemann325
    anemann325 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I've been using myfitness pal for about three weeks , along with exercising and I've lost 15 lbs :)
  • mrj0325
    mrj0325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You got this! I will turn 35 this summer, and started this journey with a daunting amount to lose (140 pounds) back in December. Last week, I reached the halfway point!

Once I set my mind and made myself a priority, things kind of fell into place. Good luck! :smile:
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a great group of friends.
  • niciabrighteyes
    niciabrighteyes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I've used MFP on and off for several years and its amazing. I'm also looking to build a support system and a community of motivating people so feel free to add me! Plus I track my progress in my blog.
    https://thecrossfitmermaid.com/
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    congratulations for deciding to make a change. I waited much later, but as I always say, if I can do it anybody can. Feel free to add me.
  • Usa9872001
    Usa9872001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. My goal is 71 lbs. I was doing great and let some family drama get the best of me and I have gone completely off the deep end. Time to take control of my life! !!
  • senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • bumsa2016
    bumsa2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm just getting back into it all again and could use the extra motivation too!!
  • jennembers
    jennembers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for support too! Feel free to add me!
  • trulystatuesque
    trulystatuesque Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We have similar stories. I used to be an athlete too back in the day. Now I have 60+ lbs to lose. Let's do this!
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I don't have an add button, so please add me. I joined with 73lbs to lose and have lost nine my first week. Still a long way to go!!
  • kellycusack4
    kellycusack4 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So I just joined this whole thing and I would love to be a part of start my journey. I'm not sure if I'm even writing in the write place. I'm not really sure how this whole thing works. Any suggestions I would love the help. I had my 3rd child 2 years ago and I can't get the weight off. I actually weigh more now than I ever have even while pregnant. So any help I would really love. Thank you :smiley:
    So I just joined this whole thing and I would live to be a part of yoyr journey. I'm not sure if I'm even writing in the write place. I'm not really sure how this whole thing works

• Slybynite
    Slybynite Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 70+ lbs also. I just joined and feel the same way. Definitely could use support.
  • jen_bush
    jen_bush Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I am only trying to lose 50lbs, but feel free to add me for support x
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • LynnOBrien2015
    LynnOBrien2015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For 20 years I have yo yo'd between 150 and 250 pounds. Have done it all, I'm 52 and this is the last chance!!! Refuse to spend another dime on weight loss so going simple, eating better and moving more
  • MrsMacW7
    MrsMacW7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! Have just joined - checking weight loss for first time tomorrow. Also want to loose 75+. Please add me, can't yet work out how to send friend invite!!
  • MrsMacW7
    MrsMacW7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add