Anyone out there?

Hey anyone out there want to be my friend just to talk about weight loss and how good you're doing? I motivate people to do what they love! I'm new to here and I'm trying to get down to 125.6.

Replies

• Quiltchick53
    Quiltchick53 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm here and I am brand new to myfitnesspal today. I have been struggling with my weight my entire adult life (I'm now 53). Over the past three and a half years I have lost 100lbs (a very long and convoluted story) and my weight loss efforts continue as there is more to go yet.

I will say, that I have NEVER felt better than I do right now. Whilst talking to a woman from Boston in Florida last week she put the whole thing in a nutshell. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels" and she's right.

For those of us who struggle with food, it is a lifetime battle but one you can win with the right support network. Have you found yours?
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm currently at 125 (lost 25 lbs already) and need to lose about 10 more lbs.

I'm curious though as to why you want to be 125.6? :D Or do you have a sense of humor that I'm not catching on to?
  • I'm new as well. I'm on my second day. I have about 80 pounds to lose. It seems insurmountable. But I swear I feel better already having lost 2 pounds of water weight and ditching the fast carbs. This is probably my 4th time attempting to lose weight since the birth of my daughter (9 years ago!) I am always able to lose around 60 pounds, and when I start to feel really good, I start cooking up the pasta, and potatoes, and eating up all the bread in sight, and corn, and chips and pop. You know, a little at a time, and then all the time all the time all the time, and the weight creeps back up again. I feel like these are the same 80 pounds of pizza, pasta, potatoes, bread, and (ok, Guinness beer too) I've been trying to break up with off and on for 9 years. This year my goal is to hopefully kick the carb addiction for good.