Breakfast Tortilla Wraps

Options
skybried
skybried Posts: 3 Member
Whole wheat tortilla, 2 eggs scrambled, newmans own salsa, and 1-2 pieces turkey bacon all wrapped up! It's awesome!!! With coffee of course! Add tons of veggies as well of wanted! Possibilities are endless breakfast wraps are awesome!

Replies

• angier321
    angier321 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    sounds good!
  • colleenclark336
    colleenclark336 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    skybried wrote: »
    Whole wheat tortilla, 2 eggs scrambled, newmans own salsa, and 1-2 pieces turkey bacon all wrapped up! It's awesome!!! With coffee of course! Add tons of veggies as well of wanted! Possibilities are endless breakfast wraps are awesome!

Sounds great!
  • Daynadoo
    Daynadoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How many cals are they though?
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    when I was in my early 40s I lost 70lbs eating stuffed wraps at both lunch and dinner, the possibilities of fillings are endless.

My wraps are 132 calories and ive seen wraps as low as 90 in the shops

• IrmaC94
    IrmaC94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    We call those tacos or burritos. LOL We eat anything in a tortilla, just now it involves more spinach than beans and wheat tortillas instead of homemade flour ones. Last night I made one with spinach, diced tomatoes, and egg avocado salad...it was yummy!
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Ole Extreme Wellness High Fiber tortillas are my go to carb source. They are only 50 calories a tortilla. I eat anywhere between 2-8 of them a day. I make breakfast burritos, lunch, dinner, snack wraps with them. Love tortillas, they are so versatile.