Officially left weight watchers to come back here...

Options
Julem22
Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
Hi Everyone, I Officially left weight watchers to come back here. I did lose some weight on Weight watchers, but I have to say. I did not like Smart Points, My Trader Joe's Oat and fiber bar was 5 points (it is only 120 calories and I look at it like a treat but the points were so high!). My morning coffee was 4 points when it was barely 80 calories. I understand the push to get away from sugar, but I was starting to get resentful of just eating protein all the time. So, here I am...

Replies

• lynnvarian
    lynnvarian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sitting here thinking of doing the same thing.....
  • baileyjaye
    baileyjaye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing. Welcome back : )
  • hjaye1275
    hjaye1275 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did the same also..my 100 calorie yogurt bar was like 5 sp vs just counting as 100 calories etc so I've been counting calories and it works out just fine
  • smurph1968
    smurph1968 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I used to use WW but I left them because of all the new changes.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Yep. I loved my leader but the ww database sucked and I just couldn't lose with the new system.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I think it would be different if the whole world ran using points...but real world isn't like that. So on WW's you are constantly putting (your life) a round peg, into a square hole (the world)...frustrating!!!
  • hmrey76
    hmrey76 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    I think it would be different if the whole world ran using points...but real world isn't like that. So on WW's you are constantly putting (your life) a round peg, into a square hole (the world)...frustrating!!!

I agree! It is not teaching you anything about nutrition.
  • sandydiane
    sandydiane Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I signed up with weight watchers just as they rolled out smart points. I really do t like it anymore so I'm coming back to mfp.
  • 1229swansong
    1229swansong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm another weight watchers reject. Smart points were dumb points when all the healthy food(I thought!) turned into evil food. Came back here to lose the weight the right way.
  • mabinethin
    mabinethin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I also left WW. My job offered it free to employees for a year. I tried it for a month and I could not get into it, so I'm back on MFP. I do attend the WW meetings at work for tips and accountability but I track on MFP.
  • hjaye1275
    hjaye1275 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I lost 17 lbs on SP,but then felt like I was starving and started to binge more so I recently tried points plus and it was better for sure, but I think ultimately counting calories will be easier..
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What's officially? lol