Looking for a few people for motivation and maybe an online workout buddy

Options
Hi! My name is Kanna! So I'm in university and I'm currently a junior but going into my senior year in the fall. At the start of last fall so around late August early September, I weighed around 210. Needless to say it sucked and I knew it was time for a change. I started just eating right and cutting out on a lot of fried foods, sweets, salty, and just unhealthy foods. Now I still eat whatever I want and I still have snacks and foods I love but I just work in more healthy foods. It's now May and I weigh 169.4lbs and I feel amazing! It's like finally seeing. You goal so close that you just have to keep going. I want to get around 150 and see how I feel abt that. Btw I'm also 5'6-5'7.

So I'm looking for some people who are somewhat serious abt their weightloss and looking for someone who can provide motivation and maybe go to the gym around similar times or just make sure that the other one goes. Right now I'm looking more for motivation than going to the gym bc finals week is coming up but after that I'm going to be ready to begin going regularly to the gym. I also plan on getting a bike and going on bike rides a lot since my city is really beautiful in the summer without crazy college kids everywhere haha

Replies