Replies

• TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great Job Everyone.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone! I know for myself I always mess up on the weekends. I am bound and determined NOT to do that this time. I have had a great week for a change, eating well and exercising every day. I am going out of town which will totally mess with my momentum and routine. However, I am going to do my best to stay focused. I will work out tonight in preparation for a tough weekend. I hope everyone stays on track this weekend too!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Down to 166.0 this morning even though Tom is here to visit. Hoping to see a big loss this week, because my goal was 165 by Monday (6/27) Right now I only have 16lbs to go to hit my birthday weight!! Eeeek!! That sounds like hardly anything at all....hell I remember when my ticker wouldn't BUDGE off 10lbs loss and look at me now! I guess things are finally making sense and the healthy habits are starting to come a little easier.

:flowerforyou:

I hear you! I cried my eyes out when i plateaud for weeks after only losing 13 lbs... now i understand my body better :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Eek! I just bought this dress! It's on sale and I've been loving it for a long time. I ordered a large, but my measurements are on the low end of the x-large scale. I figured I'll be in the large range soon and I want to wear it all summer long. It's motivation!

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/specials/red-polka-dot-anna-dress.html
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Finally, I have a question for everyone. A pinup photographer here is having mini-sessions (cheaper) at the end of July and August. I'm considering the August one, but I won't be at my goal weight by then. Should I go for it anyhow or wait until I'm at goal? I keep going back and forth!

DO IT! It will give you the motivation to stay on track between now and then and I'm sure it will be amazing no matter what. Use it as one of your rewards for making so many healthy changes in your life.

Thanks! I emailed the photographer to find out her absolute last dates for mini-sessions. :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Eek! I just bought this dress! It's on sale and I've been loving it for a long time. I ordered a large, but my measurements are on the low end of the x-large scale. I figured I'll be in the large range soon and I want to wear it all summer long. It's motivation!

So freakin' HOT! You can borrow my shoes and I'll need to borrow your dress! ;)
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Down to 166.0 this morning even though Tom is here to visit. Hoping to see a big loss this week, because my goal was 165 by Monday (6/27) Right now I only have 16lbs to go to hit my birthday weight!! Eeeek!! That sounds like hardly anything at all....hell I remember when my ticker wouldn't BUDGE off 10lbs loss and look at me now! I guess things are finally making sense and the healthy habits are starting to come a little easier.

Congrats! I feel like I've been staring at this 10 lb loss forever, so I can relate to that bit. It's been two week with no loss for me and it seems to happen to me monthly during the week my TOM starts up. I really hope to see a 2 lb or more drop next week.

Keep up the great work, Rach! I'm sure you will make your birthday goal!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

Jealous!!! :love:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright ladies, the weekend is upon us!!! We're going to stick to our goals and make healthy choices to we can hold our heads high when we weigh in on Monday!! No sad faces when posting our weights this week! Make your choices and move on, good or bad! :flowerforyou:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try to be good this weekend! It's gonna be tough since I'm throwing a party for my bf's birthday today. But I've decided to indulge in moderation.
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Checking in right now, otherwise I KNOW I'll forget again. ;P

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 197.2 this week.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    201 this week but not too upset because its TOM so hopefully by next week it'll have come off again.

Good luck ladies :smile:
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    will weigh in 2morrow even tho its monday here not looking 4ward 2 it tho think its goin to be a big gain
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    171.6 this week, so fairly happy with that :)
    good luck to everyone else xxx
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm back! After vanishing for a bit... Wi at 182 this week (sent email earlier) so am back on track :)
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yaay 151.4 for me this week. Had a little bit of a naughty weekend though, so am hoping that next weeks weigh in will be good as well!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Was on vacation last week and couldn't weigh in. 127.4 last week, 128.4 this week. With all the crap I ate, one pound up isn't too bad. :)
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    163 even last week, up 0.8 from last week. But I had such a big loss last week, I wasn't expecting much this week. Plus, I'm like 2 days awya from TOM so I am feeling smug that I haven't gotten up highter than that. Especialyl since I ate crap all weekend.

But this week's goal is FOCUS on balancing my macro nutrients. :)

And back on track with C25K.