LOST 100 Pounds!!!! YAY!!!

Options
Yesterday I got on the scale and I had finally lost 100.2 pounds... I am SO excited!!! it was my second Goal... First of which was getting to my 1/2 way point... now 100 pounds... WOW!!! just... WOW!! 10 months ago I was 352 pounds and was told I had Diabetes... I knew then and there that I HAD to do something..... I am taking less meds now (for diabetes and blood pressure) and have lowered some other meds.. I am disabled, so I have a pharmacy in my side table... HOWEVER... I am moving better now... and I hardly ever use my inhaler... I have come across many milestones along the way (ie: being able to bend to tie my shoes, shaving my legs, being able to buckle my car seat belt without choking myself.. going down many clothes sizes, etc....) My goal is 170 pounds.. 82 more pounds to go! I CAN DO IT!!! IF any compassionate people would like to add me as a friend, I would love it!

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Your hard work is paying off and before you know it you will reach your goal!
    Well Done!
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That's so great! You can do it!
  • flapjack747
    flapjack747 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You are the path to a completely different lifestyle.
  • starseed777
    starseed777 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Well done, and congratulations on your tremendous success so far on the journey towards health and wellness. Thank you for sharing your story. I am inspired.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!!!!
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Butterflymoon1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You have put a smile on my face and made me even more determined!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! =D
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's wonderful.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing so well. I got off diabetes medication completely this time last year. You can do the same.
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Options
    Thank you for cheering me on!! I love it! Dave.... I have mine down to 1/2 of a Glimepiride a day... but the Doc still won't let me try stopping it til I drop lower... My range is between 88 and 115.. with it
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You should be incredibly proud of all your hard work. Congratulations! You are inspirational
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You should be super proud of yourself for taking back control of your health. It will only get better the closer you get to your new goal :)
  • manjema
    manjema Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's amazing ! Congratulations!!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great job! You rock chica!!!
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Options
    I am loving all this love... thank you all!!!!
  • Sexton1409
    Sexton1409 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • newstartin2016
    newstartin2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. You are a true inspiration!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend, new to this so I'm trying to fund my way around this site. :):)
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!