The "Skinny" One

Options
fochizzy87
fochizzy87 Posts: 51 Member
I have always weighed more than my husband. It has been frustrating. He only eats what I make him (he won't even boil water) so when I gained he gained, and when I lose he loses. He has always been really supportive of my weight loss without doing a damn thing himself. Well as of today, I offically weigh less than him. Now I am the "skinny one" in the relationship, and he is offically motivated. Two wins at once.

Replies

• barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I remember that feeling the first time I weighed less than my husband. Great feeling. Good for you!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! My husband is at my goal weight (same height) and will lose weight if he's not careful. I don't expect to ever have this feeling, but it would be nice.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! A little competition between spouses never hurt anyone. :smiley: Keep it going!
  • jjansma724
    jjansma724 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh less than my boyfriend now too!! It's such a wonderful feeling. Keep it up :)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That's a dream to weigh less than my husband too.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I hope to weigh less than my boyfriend at some point. He is one of those naturally very thin people. So even though he is about 7 inches taller than me, I weigh almost 20 pounds more. It was kind of depressing when I found out his weight!! Although, I know he'd love to weigh more. (Why can't I just give him some of mine??)
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling.
  • Deena_Bean
    Deena_Bean Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Oh, I love that! My husband and I were around the same weight for about 2 years (he's about 4.5" taller than me, so yeah). Now I'm about 15 lbs less than him and would like to lengthen the gap to another 10 or so! So nice :)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    OMG, yas! <3 I look forward to this, as well. x.x
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    This is on. You goal list
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I My first GW is to be around what my husband weighs (about 145lb), as he's tall and skinny. I started at about 172lb, currently around 159, so I'm getting close.
  • godlikepoetyes
    godlikepoetyes Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You go, Girl!

I weigh less than my husband now, but I feel weird. Everyone keeps telling me how skinny I'm getting, but my current weight is his GOAL weight.
  • diwijo13
    diwijo13 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    fochizzy87 wrote: »
    I have always weighed more than my husband. It has been frustrating. He only eats what I make him (he won't even boil water) so when I gained he gained, and when I lose he loses. He has always been really supportive of my weight loss without doing a damn thing himself. Well as of today, I offically weigh less than him. Now I am the "skinny one" in the relationship, and he is offically motivated. Two wins at once.

I've always weighed more than my husband also. One of my goals is to weigh less. My husband weighs 180 lbs and when I get to 179 I will be ecstatic! Lol
  • msohio33
    msohio33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I weigh 2 lbs less than the Mr.
    I want to weigh 33lbs less than him. Lol
  • iamom507
    iamom507 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Swanson83 wrote: »
    Way to go!! A little competition between spouses never hurt anyone. :smiley: Keep it going!

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats --I can relate!! I live with a house full of men and until two years ago was the heaviest one. Now I can wear the "skinny sons" jeans!!! It's a great feeling!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!