Meal prep && tips

Options
mburgo108
mburgo108 Posts: 20 Member
Good evening, I'm new to this ap && would very much appreciate the help. Currently, I am using the 310 nutrion plan, flat tummy tea && myo inisitol (for women's health issues) My meals consist of spinach,butternut squash, cucumber, strawberries, blueberries, coconut,green apple,banana,raspberries, mango,papaya,peach and almond milk for smoothies with a scoop of 310 powder in every shake/smoothie.(2x daily) I usually do the shake for lunch && dinner. Ive just started this diet last week && I'm kinda trying to avoid meat considering the *kitten* they give the animals. My goal is to lose at least 50-70 lbs, knowing that won't happen overnight but at the same time wishing miricles could happen lol. I have been going to the gym spending at least an hr every time but being able to make it to the gym is a struggle in itself.(I think I've made it tothe gym 3 times in the past week) What I was wondering is if I could possibly get some tips about excersie && meal prep, I think I'm doing something wrong because I have an ap tracker to track my calorie intake and so forth. For snacks, I've made trail mix which consists if yogurt covered raisins, honey but cheerios && dry roasted peanuts. Any && every help counts, I'm very optimistic. Thanks :)

Replies

• 891996Aa
    891996Aa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would suggest cutting off the yogurt covered raisins. These can be loaded with extra sugar you don't need. I usually snack on fruit i cut that same day. However it doesnt always go that way since some fruits will start looking ugly after just a couple of hours from out if fridge. I really like to prepare wraps with refried pinto beans and some sauted chicken but instead of using tortillas for wrapping i use lettuce and add a little simple salad on side.
  • aimeep94
    aimeep94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the raisins, and even the peanuts! Consider dry roasted edamame (way less fat and way MORE protein!). Smoothies sound delicious, but watch out for sneaky carbs in fruit. I avoid liquid diets if possible, look to them more as a mini meal and have satiating whole foods (a mix of protein, carbs, and fats) as your main 3 meals
  • mburgo108
    Options
    I figured the raisins were out, I finished the mix but I will no longer be buying those. Any ideas for dinner. I want to stick with the 310 considering I have a bulk left of vanilla at damn nearly 60 bucks lol.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Can you make a pot of vegetable soup or chili? Add in a can of beans instead of meat. Makes a really nutritious meal that can be frozen for later. How about scrambled eggs with vegetables? I love roasted butternut squash - you can also make that into a soup.

Why do you have to use the entire jar of 310 right now? I'm not big on smoothies for myself, but I know some people like them, I just question having 2 a day. Learn to cook a few meals to start with and build on that.
  • meghanlinville5
    meghanlinville5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    not sure what almond milk is calorie wise but i used to use milk with my chocolate protein shake and was not seeing the best results. i recently started having shake with no milk ( just water) and i have lost 3 pounds in about 2 weeks. Taking the milk out saved me about 110 calories a day and im thinking it helped. I also agree with the no peanuts thing. Very good that your eating so many vegs and fruits!! go you! goodluck!
  • mburgo108
    Options
    Thank you :):) I actually went food shopping today && spent a lot lol oops. I just ate a spinach/collard green salad with tomato's chick peas grilled lemon/lime chicken (2 little pieces) && I used oil && apple cider vinegar for dressing.. Not too thrilled with that or the dressing, maybe if I take out the collard greens. I also for snacks, DONT know if this is good or not but I made these lettuce wraps with a spoon full of fresh avacado && hummus, chick peas, quinoa && that lemon/lime chicken (about half of a small breast strip) && I'm hoping to get some feedback on that.. I'm trying to do the shakes twice a day for optimal results && its funny you mention not using milk because I didn't buy any today :) in lactose intolerant && I played around with some different almond mike && lactaid milk, didn't help. I'm actually going to try water. I wonder if I could still use the 310 shake but instead of using as meal replacement, perhaps utilize that as a snack.. Drinking 310 with simply water.. No rush to finish the bag, just thought I'd put it out there that I bought the bag of vanilla in bulk just one bag that should be good for a month..