Lotion

Options
2»

Replies

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I like Aveeno but especially coconut oil!
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I use an olive oil and goats milk soap. I buy them from Lori's soaps online. They work on my dry skin that lives through Wisconsin Winters... and Packer Games.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Petroleum Jelly? It works wonders for Runners Nipples

tumblr_m2dv4tyMmm1rsaqlvo1_500.gif
  • saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i2zpk.jpg
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I use a shea butter and coconut oil mix I make myself. My sister-in-law clued me in on this years back and it has worked wonders for my skin. I also add vitamin e and olive oil to the mix.
  • mfurgiuele90
    mfurgiuele90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    COCONUT OIL!!!! It is the best!!! Also having Epsom Salt baths with a touch of baby oil leaves your skin so smooth and silky
  • mfurgiuele90
    mfurgiuele90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use a shea butter and coconut oil mix I make myself. My sister-in-law clued me in on this years back and it has worked wonders for my skin. I also add vitamin e and olive oil to the mix.

Need to add your suggestions to my daily ritual. Thanks!!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I've used Vaseline at night, slept with socks on my hands. It was a nice way to reintroduce moisture to my super dry hands. Now it's a matter of wearing gloves when I do dishes (it took a while to get used to that, but totally worth it) and always applying lotion. Cetaphil is a lotion that works for me.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again......
  • MotivatedMarisa
    MotivatedMarisa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use Body Nutritive Serum. It is an oil so you have to be careful not to overdo it, but it makes your skin so soft. *bonus* it's great for a kick *kitten* massage.
  • MotivatedMarisa
    MotivatedMarisa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use Body Nutritive Serum. It is an oil so you have to be careful not to overdo it, but it makes your skin so soft. *bonus* it's great for a kick *kitten* massage.

so ... now I know.. *kitten* is turned into "kitten" on MFP. Learn something new everyday
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    nathan-sunscreen-o.gif

Creeeeepy LOL