every one pleace read and coment

Options
hey eveyone how has the last few week been goin or dose any one have any stressful stuff comeing up i would to know becouse i do have so things coming up that are going to be hard and stressful to get through and i am looking for some help and asking for yall to keep me in your thoughts and praiers thanks love scilluh

Replies

• tessa1234567
    tessa1234567 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been going through some rough patches lately..that's been stressing me out a lot. You are definitely in my prayers. If you want to talk, my ears are open. Just send me a message and I'll respond ASAP. Good luck in all you do! <3 Tessa
  • lanham74
    lanham74 Posts: 3
    Options
    Ive been using MFP for over 43 days and am worried about our upcoming vacation next week! Im the meal planner, but mu mother in law will be joining us and she *hates* the fact that i remind everyone how much calories are in everything my family consumes. kind of worries me
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    I don't know where to start!!! I lost my Dad at Christmas and although I think im coping very well with the grief, Im struggling to cope with my Mum and helping her through it. She's finding it so difficult being on her own after 47 years of being with Dad, it breaks my heart to see her so....lost! Added to the fact my youngest son is more than a handful, my other half has had 3 discs removed from his spine after an accident at work a few years ago and his pain is sometimes unbearable for him....sometimes I find the day to day stuff hard to deal with but can manage the big stuff.....I tend to make lots of jokes, be the life n sole of the party but sometimes.....I just need a hug and someone to tell me it'll all be ok!!!! OMG, where did all that just come from!?!?!?!? Anyway, the point is, we're all here for each other and if you need a friend in yr stressful times (and yr happy times) feel free to add me xxx
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    hey everyone how has the last few week been goin or dose any one have any stressful stuff coming up i would to know because i do have so things coming up that are going to be hard and stressful to get through and i am looking for some help and asking for yall to keep me in your thoughts and prayers thanks love scilluh
    I have been having a lot of success with my weight loss and exercise in the past few weeks. I'm still working on my eating habits but for the most part I feel okay when it comes to that. Emotionally, I've been down. My relationship is empty and I have few friends so loneliness is my newest enemy. Finances are stressing me. I have an old SUV that needs a transmission (can't afford to fix it) and an even older Maxima that needs the main fuse and relay box replaced! I own two cars and can't drive either one of them :(

So yeah...life gets tricky.
  • mamadragon
    mamadragon Posts: 110
    Options
    Blessings to you.:smile: My daughter has finals next week and my son has a few as well. I had been emotional eating for the past several days (buried an Uncle on Tuesday and probably be burying another family member in a few weeks). I also may have to have surgery but waiting for phone call from doctor. Take care and remember that you WILL PULL THROUGH, no matter what it may be. Hang in there and we are here for you :happy:
  • ritafay2011
    Options
    Yes!!!! I am going through rough times and its hard....But this shall past!!!! God Bless you and keep you safe and good luck to you!!!!
  • Paigepdub
    Paigepdub Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hope you get through it. My mom has recently been diagnosed with heart failure. Dont worry too much she is getting stronger everyday. And I am starting my third year of college at the end of july. I go to a preforming arts school, so I have to be up on stage in front of a lot of people. The prospect of it is scary because I dont feel that I look "good enough" to be up there. Like the way I look out weighs my talent as an actor.
    But I think giving into temptations, like "just one cookie" or "I'll just have a couple of beers" will make you feel worse in the long run. Because you will feel like you have let yourself down. Just keep on, keepin on! Everything passes in time. Trust me, my father has been battleing cancer since he was 15. He is 54 now, and in may of this year, he was finally pronounced tumor free for the first time since he started this long battle.
    We are all here for you, so dont give up, I know you can do it!
  • NickiSchreiber
    Options
    Life is super stressful but you cant let it bring you down. From my experience this last month and losing my son I find the strength deep inside me to live for what i have and be healthy for those who do love and care for me. My family needs me and i need them. Being as healthy as i can is my goal. By doing so I need to lose weight. Just because something happens such as finances, relationship struggles, death etc doesnt mean life should stop. If you let go of your goals and give up life will eventually give up on you. Chin up darling and remember why you started this journey.
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Prayers for you. My youngest daughter was just in the hospital for a week. I had to keep myself very occupied, but I managed to stay on my eating plan perfectly. Just try and stay busy, but also make sure you eat well AND get rest. I hope whatever is going to stress you out passes quickly.
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    thanks every one off to one of the days this week that has got me stressed but cofudes has taken over this morning and i am walking to this with my chin up and my head held high trying to think poitive and so just have to wait to see what the out come with be and if the out comeis good i will tell every one about my jorney but if the out come is but or we cant come to a disition then i will still need the very helpful words yall have been sending me i am geting through it but it is much easyer with evey ones help becouse there once was a time that that i realy did not think i was going to get through it and then i made some realy good friends on here and hope that every one of my friends feels the love i have to give them thanks again and talk to yall when i get back and then we will see what the rest of the week brings

ps if you want to you can wirte to me in my inbox and i will write back to them all i was realy not able to do that here but i do like all that yall wrote