getting back on track

Options
mandybeck24
mandybeck24 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi my name is Amanda im 27 years old and When i first started my weightloss journey i was 228 pound's i felt tired and hungry alll the time i would literally eat a whole pan of brownies to myself ... it wasn't until i seen a picture and a video of myself from my birthday party that i realized i looked really unhealthy so i made it my new year resolution to loose weight and that's exactly what i did i started seeing a nutritionists also i started going to a group ran by my nutritionists it's a support group to help live a healthier lifestyle which helped a great deal i also portion controled my food as well as cardio workouts and also ate healthier food's .. it was hard but it was the best thing i ever did ... somewhere after i dropped down to my goal weight which was 160 i stopped doing everything I've gained a little of ny weight back im now up to 200 .. I'm looking for encouragement and motivation to help me get back on track i walk everyday as of right now I also am logging my food i just need motivation ans support and I'm looking to give that to other's as well

Replies