Should I wait?

Options
Recently I've been trying ti go to the gym at least for a hour && some change. I've been going for the past week about 3 times. I went Mon && Tue && couldn't make it Sunday so I did some home remedies, squats, pushups etc. I am trying ti go again tonight but my legs feel bad. I was running errands today walking like a drunk chick in stilettos ! Should I wait ti go back or is this feeling just something temporary? My gym visitations include:

20 min on the treadmill 2.8-3.5 speed
15 min on the bicycle
Leg lifts 5 sets of 10
Sit ups 5 sets of 10
Upper wing arm machine 5 sets of 10

Since I'm just now getting back in the gym, I'm trying to take it slow but then again at my same pace.. Am I doing something wrong ?

Replies

• Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You may want to work up to it slowly. For about 3 months I did one hour 5xweek treadmill/bike. I got shin splints just from that. Now I cut way back to 20-30 min 3xweek and will stay like that for a while before increasing. Good luck with your journey!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I vote for giving it a rest tonight and trying again tomorrow. If your body is too tired and stressed you won't benefit from a workout anyway.
  • mburgo108
    mburgo108 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I want to go to do some sit ups or work my abdomen. I just won't work on legs. Is that an option?
  • ShodanPrime
    ShodanPrime Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If you got a roller, spend some time on it.