Any ladies care to chat/flirt and help keep motivated?

Options

Replies

• ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • ComBrokerCEO
    ComBrokerCEO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    No- let's do.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Odd thread. But let's not make fun of him.
    No- let's do.

yea, we should totally do like this guy^^^ and pretend like flirting is what we DON'T want (until it accidentally leads to flirting).

troll-lololol-o.gif
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I never venture over to this side of the forums. Now I remember why! It's CREEPY!! :confounded:

Also, my husband would be delighted (NOT) if he saw messages from some random internet stranger who was flirting with me. I would NOT want to be in that persons shoes...
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I never venture over to this side of the forums. Now I remember why! It's CREEPY!! :confounded:

Also, my husband would be delighted (NOT) if he saw messages from some random internet stranger who was flirting with me. I would NOT want to be in that persons shoes...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    O.o
    Hmm... want a restraining order from people, instead?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    tmax6988 wrote: »
    Love to chat and flirt as we we work our way to a healthier life. I am not looking for anything serious just help remind you that you are a beautiful woman. And you are more than a mom, an employee,wife or girlfriend, you are woman that needs support and to be reminded that you are beautiful and sexy

I don't need a stranger from the internet to remind me that I'm beautiful and sexy...

OMG the feminist in me is mad mad mad right now... >:)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    Love to chat and flirt as we we work our way to a healthier life. I am not looking for anything serious just help remind you that you are a beautiful woman. And you are more than a mom, an employee,wife or girlfriend, you are woman that needs support and to be reminded that you are beautiful and sexy

I don't need a stranger from the internet to remind me that I'm beautiful and sexy...

But how does the non-feminist in you feel? Let's try to see both sides here

The non-feminist side is curious as to how long it'll take for the OP to start sending nudes...
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options

But how does the non-feminist in you feel? Let's try to see both sides here

The non-feminist side is curious as to how long it'll take for the OP to start sending nudes...

I think we can all agree that the non-feminist side of you sounds a lot more fun. The answer to your question is probably few PMs away

OP needs him a Kik account ASAP!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    IMG_0014_zpsaf1da201.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n791cgYK941sajjsko1_500.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people bump old threads.

You mean like you did?
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    gmpd33b24aue.gif

Damn it, beat me to the creepy guy pic...