Hi I'm New

Options
Hi my name Stacey...Im 27 yrs old...n I weight 245 :( ....Im on herbal life n im trying to loose some weight...But its hard for me becuz im always hungry.... :( Looking for some online friends to help me n give me ideas...N some motivation...Thank u hope everyone has a blessed day ;)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You don't have to do herbalife unless you like the program. In order to lose weight, you only have to take in fewer calories than you burn, using whatever eating regimen you like and keeps you feeling satiated. Welcome to MFP, and good luck. :)
  • lross84
    lross84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, at the start I was hungry but think about it, your reducing your calorie intake a lot, whether it's with Herbalife or diet your bound to feel hungry to start off. I also think it's a psychological thing. Anyhow I'm four weeks in, 11lbs down and feel great. I only get weighed every 2 weeks and I've got rid of my home scales. Drink plenty of water and increase your exercise, good luck :)
  • gori13135
    gori13135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank u to the both of u...I lost 4.2 in 3 days...I will keep trying my best to get some of this weight off....I try to eat protien to stay full....