Salt/Sodium

Options
People can you all pleeeease just Google how to convert salt to sodium and start entering the correct values please! It's a real pain in the *kitten* having to correct it every single time!!!

Replies

• cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Or input your own values and not rely on erroneous entries from others, which is my preference.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    cronus70 wrote: »
    Or input your own values and not rely on erroneous entries from others, which is my preference.

Mine too. I don't track salt and really can't be bothered to Google it, so I add my own entries (and don't share them), and leave that bit blank. Of course, if MFP ever loses its small-town mentality and realises that the EU lists salt not sodium and puts that as an optional data point, I'll add it.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Don't pay any attention to sodium intake
  • cronus70
    cronus70 Posts: 191 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I also don't track salt however not entering a value when I know what it is plays with my slight OCD so I work it out anyway

Ps salt in grams value / 2.5 x 1000 = sodium value.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Or don't track it at all!
  • theemsicle1986
    theemsicle1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    toman123 wrote: »
    People can you all pleeeease just Google how to convert salt to sodium and start entering the correct values please! It's a real pain in the *kitten* having to correct it every single time!!!

This is soooo frustrating!! As is people putting grams instead of mg