Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    184.6 this morning. Not exactly the 2lb I wanted but I was on my period and sodium was not exactly good this weekend. So back on track and two pounds this week for sure! Oh yeah, my water was not even close to where I needed to be either!
    SO.... (same ol' just harder this week)...

More water in!
    Less calories in!
    Less sodium in!!
    Hitting the gym like crazy!!!

Good luck ladies!!! :)
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    172.......chest cold! no running for me!:grumble:
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    I weight in today and Im back to 260.1!!!! :D
    Im happy I lost the weight I put on the week before I guess its cause I was near the TOM when i weight in last week.
    My Weight tends to jump high when its near that.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies. It's 148.8 for me. Just a .2 loss. I am going to try to get back on schedule this week. I have been having a little trouble staying on course over the weekend with all the activities going on. I think my goals this week are going to be:

1. Not drink any coffee (gonna be hard)
    2. Eat Cleaner
    3. Drink lots of water (with no flavors = MIO)
    4. Get some longer-harder workouts in!

Next weekend (July 4th) is gonna be a hard one too.... :P

Have a great week everyone.
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies. 170.2 only .2 loss sorry I am going to try to get back to the gym and back on track.
  • tahitianapple
    Options
    Thanks Rach! Last week I had Auntie Jane visiting (monthly period) and I love chocolate.... I mean I really really love chocolate! My favourtie store is Hotel Chocolat!! I gave in and had 2 chocolate bars over the week. I had an inner fight!! Usually I consume 2 bars per day when Auntie Jane is visiting. What do you other pinup girls do to reduce your chocolate in take or what do you eat as a substitute? I tried those Cadbury's chocolate mousse's which were good and the skinny cow chocolate lollies .....but it was not chocolate! Any advice would be helpful in my weight loss journey.:smile:
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    I went up this week, but I am ok with it, because I had a really good weekend with no stress or drama!!!

Today's weigh in ---- 142.2
  • RachVR6
    Options
    The weekend got me. Made too many iced coffees, too many salty, non-nutritious foods, not enough water. Ugh
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    156 for me today:smile:

I did pretty bad diet wise this weekend, so I really need to watch myself so it doesn't catch up with me this week. Plus it's my last week of the regular Turbo program and I want to have some awesome after pictures.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Down half a kg - 165.3 this week.
    Struggling with eating too much junk this week but managed to keep calories down most days.
    Next week I need to concentrate on a good breakfast and drinking my water. I'm hoping those things will help keep me away from junky food.
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    194.2 today! :bigsmile:

Yay!!!!! That's 2 lbs lost this week! I'm so excited! I know 2 lbs is not a lot to some of you, but it is a huge deal for me! I've been teetering with 0.2 lbs here, 0.5 lbs there, etc... I got back on track last week, walked a total of 7 miles, tried a new class (kettlebell/kickboxing), drank lots of water, and was more aware of what I was eating! I'm so happy! I'm hoping this trend continues!

Good luck to the rest of you Pin-ups! :flowerforyou:
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    131.4 today - gotta get outta this rut!!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    142.6 That's only down .2 since last week but it's not a gain. Considering I haven't worked out since Thursday or really paid attention to what I'm eating it's not that bad. We leave on vacation on Friday and I'm just overwhelmed getting ready.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    217.2 ... I'm up and I am not surprised. Little exercise and very bad food choices .... I must get back on track.
  • MrsFantastic
    Options
    Goal this week.
    Run every other day
    Lift weights
    Drink water
    Stay away from sweets.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    209 this morning. I've been struggling and then I feel bad and then give up for a few days. My older son is back in school this week, so I plan on varying out some time to take care of me, exercising!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    142.5 this week =) good luck everyone, hope the scales make you happy today!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    175 this week!