130+ Pounds to Go....looking for others in the same boat!

Options
This is my 2nd attempt at MFP after I lost 70 pounds but gained it all back plus adding an additional 50-ish pounds. Looking for other busy mommas out there (or anyone else who has a large amount to lose) to be friends with for mutual encouragement!! Thanks in advance! ~Sara~

Replies

• Koacyw
    Koacyw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am day 1 and have 222 pounds to lose! Would love to tag along on your journey!
  • shannonnmcnabb
    shannonnmcnabb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day 1... 99lbs to go!
  • rswick89
    rswick89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 99.5 lbs to go. I have been on and off mfp for years never successful. This time I am really determined to utilize it as a tool. I have been back for 2 weeks, missed like 3 days but didn't do too bad. I work full time and am a momma of a 4 year old and 11 month old.
  • SarahRuffert
    SarahRuffert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not a mom but working full time and going to school part time plus extra curricular activities. Hoping to lose 70 pounds and overall make myself healthy!
  • NewMau
    NewMau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    95+ to lose and I've been trying to get it off for ages!! But I'm back on track and feeling motivated. Nice to meet you all. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 4 for me and 130lbs to go, not a mum but a Dad that has the kids and I work from home. Both my Wife and me are trying to do this for the second time I determined this time!!
  • Jose2716
    Jose2716 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    If you're looking to join a group, then you should look into 100 + pounds with NO surgery group. They are very active and extremely supportive. They have help me a lot.
  • huniedewwwww
    huniedewwwww Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I've been at this for about a week and I've got about 190 to go. Pretty crazy huh? I'm certainly in the same boat and if anyone would like to add me for support or ideas or just anything really, go right on ahead. :blush:
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 108 - 38lbs lost - 109 to go - feel free to add :)
  • rache23
    rache23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP for the last 4-5 years but this last 18 months i have stuck at it lost 28kg so far got another 101kg to go. Feel free to add me and anyone else who reads this that has alot to lose :smile:
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have been at it for a few weeks now, but am still looking for MFP friends to help keep me motivated. I have about 125 pounds to go. I used MFP about 5 years ago and lost 60 pounds with it, but ending up gaining all of it back since then. Looking forward to losing it again. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    i am on day 20, and want to lose 130 lbs, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Raises hand....that'd be me. I'm 5'11" mom of 6 (4 at home), work f/t, plus my husband travels for work, and I have a teen kid battling cancer (he's winning right now!). So yeah, little bit of a crazy life! LOL Feel free to add me. I follow a low carb, high protein way of eating. I like to eat and refuse to starve myself to lose weight. Feel free to add me if you'd like to be a part of the journey!