Weight Loss and Keto

Options
Hi guys! Im new here, tracking my food and also trying to be on a keto diet. Is anyone familiar with this way of eating? Thanks!

Replies

• jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I did it and ended up with horrible stomach cramps. I found it wasn't realistic to how I want to live the rest of my life but it definitely can work. I'm now eating a balanced diet, logging everything and losing 1lb/week.
  • Jacob1020
    Jacob1020 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Ketosis is basically as I see it a protocol. In my personal opinion it shouldn't be a lifestyle or sustained for long periods of time except for those with certain medical conditions. It's basically severely "Low Carb" around 5% of your daily macro nutrient intake. That's basically 20grams of carbohydrates. I use it strategically some decide to live by it. But eventually your body will try to find an even balance. The body always is looking for a even balance. You will know if this way of eating is for you in the first few weeks. I suggest you stay in a caloric deficit eating whatever healthy wholesome foods you like to maintain even weight loss. It's all about Balance
  • akosdarkoa
    akosdarkoa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Primorka93 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Im new here, tracking my food and also trying to be on a keto diet. Is anyone familiar with this way of eating? Thanks!

try ketogenic dieters on fb. very good grp