Before and half way there

Options
SisterSueGetsFit
SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
edited April 2016 in Motivation and Support
I've been yo-yoing with the same 5 pounds for about the last three or 4 weeks. I know what I'm doing wrong, I'm just having a hard time changing it. Looking at these two pictures this morning has reminded me that although I still have a lot of work to do, I've come a very long ways. Getting my mojo back, starting today!!

ETA- The first picture was taken at the beginning of my journey, 120 days ago, The second photo is from last night. Although I haven't really lost much weight in the last month I'm fitting into jeans that I couldn't 30 days ago. Not all losses are scale related.

o6jvyc1gvuq7.jpeg

Replies

• TK_Lew
    TK_Lew Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress ! Awesome work... also you've inspired me to do a progress picture today, I really need the motivation knowing I've been making the right decisions and changes but not everything is tied to the scale.
  • kstrickfaden
    kstrickfaden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work I hope I too can do it
  • sillyren
    sillyren Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Just keep on moving forward!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    I'm trying to remind myself of that!! The first Picture was taken about 120 days ago, the last one yesterday. Although I haven't lost much weight in the last month, I'm fitting into jeans I couldn't 30 days ago. Keep it up!!
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look great.
  • bigdish71
    bigdish71 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work!! The answer is the jeans, your trading inches for pounds. Your are becoming leaner and muscle is much more dense than fat and the scale can be deceptive. I would suggest taking measurements to start tracking your gains.

Great news is you are at the second level reshaping your body! Amazing!!!
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support. Just ate a nice big salad for lunch. :smiley: