30+ pounds

Options
Hey all!!! I've got to lose some major pounds around 40, looking for motivate people and people with big goals!!! Let's be friends and motivate eachother!! If you got those lbs you need to shed add me

Replies

• insanelypsychotically
    Options
    I've been using mfp for almost a week now and definitely have some lbs to shed. My goal weight is 135 and last time I weighed I was at 190. Isn't having babies grand!! He is five months old now and I have held on to every ounce I gained while pregnant! :p
  • quarterican
    quarterican Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 pounds also. I've lost 6.4 pounds so far, but I just downloaded this app today and don't know how it works yet, haha.
  • courtneydave48
    courtneydave48 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a college student looking to lose 20 pounds at the minimum.
  • espinoza_louis
    espinoza_louis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 80 pounds. I am going to begin making small changes tomorrow and hopefully I keep at it. I could definitely use the motivation.
  • Norma1468
    Norma1468 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds using this app and still need to lose about 35 more so I'm right with you guys.
  • Determinedtoloseliz
    Determinedtoloseliz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 34lb left to lose depending on how i feel woth a total loss so far of 12.8lb
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My goal is to lose 40lbs also, and I've lost about 5lbs of that goal. I've had MDP for a while but only really committed to it for the past week. I need some friends with similar goals too!
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents my goal is about 20lbs more to go feel free to add me!
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I don't add guys (sorry!), but any ladies are welcome to send me a request. I'm 31, 5'4". I was 210 on 12/23/15 and am at 187 today. My goal is 135, so I still have another 52 lbs to go, but I've lost 23 lbs in 4 months, not too bad, right? :flowerforyou:
  • tisdalla
    tisdalla Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is 30-40. Feel free to add me:)
  • HappyyMomOf4
    HappyyMomOf4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is 35lbs , feel free to add me
  • jadasanders14
    jadasanders14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have 60 lbs to lose, currently at 220, I would like to be at 160. Feel free to add me.
    I'm a fitbit user too!
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/3NJ5TW
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17.8 since January, slow and steady...I'd like to lose another 50.. anyone add me B)