Hello, I'm new!

Options
Hi everyone, I've been using this site for almost two weeks now and thought it's about time I introduce myself. I'm a bit shy, so it took a while, but I realized if I want to stick with this I would have to talk to other folks and be a little social!

Replies

• Tohealth828
    Tohealth828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have only been here a couple weeks as well. We can do it!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Good morning! I've only been on this site for less than a month, but am really getting results and the people here are helpful and encouraging. Don't be shy, explore the site and get a lot of good info.
  • beth651
    beth651 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I find this a great sight for support and tools to help me along the way.
  • waterlimon
    Options
    Thanks! I'm really going to try this time and not give up because the scale isn't moving. Good luck to you!
  • riviera123
    Options
    hey :) I'm new here too, I just joined today but everyone seems so lovely! good luck with all of your goals :smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Go to : General diet and weight loss help--- read the post that say read me. It really helps. Good Luck
  • BOYZIIMOMM
    Options
    HI I am new too! I too was too shy to post but love that you did, so felt ....not alone! LOL... Hope all is well and you are doing good! Here's to SUCCESS ! WE are going to rock this! Have a Great Day! XO