Fitness with Fibromyalgia

Options
Looking for others who suffer from fibro or chronic pain but still want to get fit! Let's support each other :)

Replies

• iluvnufoods
    iluvnufoods Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I have FM! Been dealing with it for decades. Adding.
  • WithGodICanDoThis
    WithGodICanDoThis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have it!! Please add me, been rainy here lately. Makes it tough to workout!!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have fibro, lupus (sle), hashimotos and behcets disease. It's harder than it is for most, but it's still possible!
  • GypsyLotus
    GypsyLotus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that :( it can be a struggle for sure. But we continue to try and that's what matters. Sending support and positive thoughts your way :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i have behcets and myalgia

skin flare right now and exhaustion.
    i just try to listen to my body and learn from when i over exhert

(i wrote a few posts about it)
  • GypsyLotus
    Options
    Good advice. Yesterday was my first day using this app. I pushed way past what I should have in trying to reach 10,000 steps and had to stop at about 6000 due to severe pain. Paying for it today with a major flare up. I decided to cut my step goal in half.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    i had an hour with a trainer and i paid for it for like a week. but when i did it i felt great. afterwards though, the next day i was miserable :lol: silly me thinking i was normal :wink:
  • GypsyLotus
    Options
    Oh no, lol! Im stubborn and often get caught up in trying to reach the fitness level of a normal, healthy adult. My body quickly reminds me that I need to slow down and really pace myself