Wishing Everyone Success reaching their Goals

Hi

Just joined today and this site is great. Can't wait to get using it every day. I look forward to reading the many success stories on the site. I have about 35lbs to lose which I would like to lose by summer so I can celebrate my 35th in style. The last time I did that was 5 years ago! So here's to rediscovering my old wardrobe again.

Wishing you all the best for 2009 and hoping you reach your own goals.

:happy:

129995.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Hi

Just joined today and this site is great. Can't wait to get using it every day. I look forward to reading the many success stories on the site. I have about 35lbs to lose which I would like to lose by summer so I can celebrate my 35th in style. The last time I did that was 5 years ago! So here's to rediscovering my old wardrobe again.

Wishing you all the best for 2009 and hoping you reach your own goals.

:happy:

129995.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Very nice introduction! :smile:

Welcome & good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    welcome, just recently joined myself, I kinda have the same goal lose weight for my b-day and enjoy some old clothes. I am turning 30, ugh but wanna look better then I do now. So good luck to you too in reaching your goals.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: This is a great site and you will be amazed at the support you get here. :flowerforyou: Welcome to the MFP family! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Make sure you read the post for Newbies. It is under Community...then General Weightloss and Diet....and you will see the threads there for Newbies. :flowerforyou:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    welcome! this is the best site out there!
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Thanks to all the people who replied and for your friendly advise and kind wishes. Here's to a great 2009 for us all. :drinker: I keep mentioning New Year but us Scots know how to celebrate it in style, :laugh: