New NSV

Options
kristen5286
kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
As I was walking yesterday I passed a McDonald's. The smell of the restaurant made me gag and my stomach turn. Once I got away from the smell I realized that I used to LIKE that smell. I used to like that food. Now the smell alone makes me sick.

What are some of y'alls similar NSV?

Replies

• RebeccaLansdown
    RebeccaLansdown Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the taste of soda anymore. I used to drink a large Coca Cola almost every day. Until I stopped drinking it for a couple months I had no idea how truly sickening the taste of it really is. Yuck!
  • ats4908
    ats4908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Too many carbs make me feel bloated and lethargic. And that's after only three weeks of mostly clean eating
  • kristen5286
    Options
    ats4908 wrote: »
    Too many carbs make me feel bloated and lethargic. And that's after only three weeks of mostly clean eating

Isn't it awesome how fast our bodies adjust
  • ats4908
    ats4908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I had chips and breaded chicken strips last Friday and felt sick to my stomach for hours. Makes me wonder how I ate so many carbs for so long.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    For 25 days, I haven't bought any treats & won't until I am in my healthy weight range. I'm currently only 10.5 pounds shy, of that goal & I've gotten rid of 6.8 pounds, in those 25 days!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    For 25 days, I haven't bought any treats & won't until I am in my healthy weight range. I'm currently only 10.5 pounds shy, of that goal & I've gotten rid of 6.8 pounds, in those 25 days!

That's awesome!
  • kristen5286
    Options
    ats4908 wrote: »
    I had chips and breaded chicken strips last Friday and felt sick to my stomach for hours. Makes me wonder how I ate so many carbs for so long.

I feel the same way. I try to have a little bit of the old foods I used to eat thinking it'll be a treat, I always end up regretting it. I do it less and less. Takes time to realize those bad foods aren't treats anymore
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's not really my NSV, but the other day my fiance threw out a sandwich he bought. He used to eat fast food for every meal but since we started trying to eat healthier, I've been cooking our meals every day. He saw a commercial for some sandwich so he went out and got it to treat himself. He said it was so gross and that I "broke him" now that he prefers our healthier meals over fast food. Guilty I guess, haha.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the taste of sweet tea anymore. Being from the south that is all I used to drink. I drink water or unsweet tea now and feel so much better! If I'm given sweet tea by accident I have to toss it....too sickeningly sweet for me now :)
  • famousmel
    famousmel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I hit my calf against the leg of my chair this morning and looked down to see what was so hard. Turns out it was my new calf muscle! I've been running for 3 months and am loving the results:)
  • Paiger816
    Paiger816 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm finally judging clothing by how cute it is, instead of how well it hides my stomach and hips.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Wearing a ponytail today! My face is skinny enough to look good in a ponytail!
  • applcorp
    applcorp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used to love Chips Ahoy cookies. Last Sunday, I grabbed one out of a bag that someone else had and I could barely finish it - it was so sweet and gross. Was not prepared for that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!