Cycling

Options
Any ladies cycle? Want to do a May challenge? I'm aiming for 100 miles per week x

Replies

• the_oakster
    the_oakster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's a good amount :)

Also, just in case you dont know, you can use Strava to map your rides and it also has a community side to it as well as offering an estimation of calories burned if you don't use a HRM. It links into MFP too so you don't have add your exercise twice :)
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    That's a good amount :)

Also, just in case you dont know, you can use Strava to map your rides and it also has a community side to it as well as offering an estimation of calories burned if you don't use a HRM. It links into MFP too so you don't have add your exercise twice :)

I use RunKeeper to the same as Strava...and it also links to MFP. I have never used Strava but just wanted you to know there are options.
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I use map my ride, similar to Strava, also links to this site, I'm slow but at least I cycle, did 30 miles yesterday and took 3 hours, my son did same route today in 1hr and 47 minutes !
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    How does the challenge work? :) I am new to biking and am excited to dive in there and see what the cycling world is all about.