Can you update your news feed via mobile?

Options
Jeckia
Jeckia Posts: 77 Member
I just downloaded the mfp android app, but not sure how to totally use it, because it looks a little different from the website, but i was wondering if you could update your feed from either the app or from a mobile website if they have one?

Replies

• rita74
    rita74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The iphone app allows you to update status but not the android app. I am not sure about the mobile website, when i try to go to mfp through the browser on my droid x it goes to the regular website. I would love it if they would beef up the android application!
  • Jeckia
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, that stinks that you can't update your feed via the android app.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, that stinks that you can't update your feed via the android app.

You have to go into your web-browser (Android = Google) and basically go to the website (www.myfitnesspal.com) and then log into the actual website - mine has never converted to a mobile format this way. It's how I have gotten my Android phone to access the news feeds. *But yes - boosting the Android App would also be beneficial.

Good Luck !!!!
  • Jeckia
    Options
    This is what they told me when I emailed them about the android app.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Currently the android does not have the newsfeed or a friend feature, but we do plan on hopefully adding them both very soon. We are working on the update as we speak. In the meantime, you can continue to go online at www.myfitnesspal.com, use the same username and password as you do with the app, and there you can access your friends and the newsfeed.

Hope this helps. We wish you all the success in reaching and maintaining all of your diet and fitness goals.

Thanks again,
    Natalie