had such a bad weekend

Options
chinese take away:
Sweet and sour chicken with special fried rice, prawn crackers and prawn toast lol.
Ive now decided that im not going to try and eat well on a weekend, im going to have two cheat days.
Just need to find the motivation to get back into it now...

Replies

• tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I always go overboard with the food/drink at the weekends!
    Don't log Sat/Sun - I know myself it would be horrific :noway:
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just remember it was a couple of days, and pick back up where you left off today. I frequently lose track of myself on the weekends. When I'm working I do a much better job of eating what I plan than the weekends when I'm off work.
  • vikL
    vikL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh-in on Mondays but now do it on Wed so that I have time to let the weekend splurge calm dow a bit! Don't beat yourself up about yesterday, just focus on today. That advice is as much for me as it is for you!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've had some "cheat" days too. Just log 'em and roll with it. Whatever you do..log your food. Statistics have shown that people who write down what they eat consistently lose more weight. Don't beat yourself up. You are human. Also it sounds like you "cheated" with something REALLY delicious! You didn't cheat by eating a bag of stale chips or a can of prepackaged icing! (Not that I WOULD EVER do that!):wink:
  • midnightsukie
    midnightsukie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had my sisters 30th birthday and ate everything in sight this weekend. I feel like I weigh an extra stone!
    I didnt even think about logging it. again, too scary!

I stood on the scales this morning for a laugh and it said i was heavier then when I first started two weeks ago.

Its so hard to get back on it after the weekend though! but we can do it :glasses:
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Looks around... I had mcdonalds... it cant be worse than that... really... *hangs head in shame*
  • mudfrog
    mudfrog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it. Bad eating / weekend binges will happen. Start fresh this morning and put it in the past.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I had a few vodkas on Saturday night, and the 1lb I lost during the week, I put it all back on again in one night, definate incentive not to do it again next weekend
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. Today is a new day! I too have been in a slump for about 2 weeks now and today I am back on track. I think your approach is great, allowing yourself to have "cheat days". This way you plan for those days!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This seems to happen to me, too. I have good intentions, but things just don't seem to work out as planned. I'm going to start saying to my family that interrupting mommy's exercise time is absolutely verboten, as that seems to be where I have the biggest difficulty. There's always more laundry, cleaning, "Mommy, where's X?", and squabbling between my boys. Here's hoping for a better weekend for the upcoming long weekend!