Make Yes Happen? Anyone tried this?

Options
2»

Replies

• jennvee
    jennvee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    vanessa40 wrote: »
    I have done a couple of the races. I love them they are so motivating and you get great medals and extras.
    I plan on signing up for the Alice in Wonderland it's only 20.00 until the 1st of April

I am also signed up for Alice in Wonderland. How do we friend each other?
  • WickedZombieQueen
    WickedZombieQueen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Quick question. Are there time limits on the races? A certain amount of days?
  • AmyJo0
    AmyJo0 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @plumcrze1 The beauty of this is its at your own pace. You could set a goal like a mile a day on the treadmill or break it up. I wish it would stop snowing here in New York cause I'd rather run out side!
  • crittergirl222
    crittergirl222 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    No time limits, you just log in your miles and it sends you pics of where you would be if you were really running the race. I've completed Rome,Dublin and The Road to Hana. Just signed up for the Pacific Coast Trail (100+ miles). If anyone wants to "do " this with me, PM me! It is kind of fun to have other folks "competing" with you. :)
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No time limits, you just log in your miles and it sends you pics of where you would be if you were really running the race. I've completed Rome,Dublin and The Road to Hana. Just signed up for the Pacific Coast Trail (100+ miles). If anyone wants to "do " this with me, PM me! It is kind of fun to have other folks "competing" with you. :)

When do you start the PCT? I'm in!
  • crittergirl222
    Options
    Today! 4.25 mi. Yay! :)
    coalz wrote: »

When do you start the PCT? I'm in!

• beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Just signed up for two races! I've always wanted a metal :-)
  • crittergirl222
    Options
    Which ones are you doing?

• crittergirl222
    Options
    Anyone else? If you'd like to do the PCT with us, message me!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Which ones are you doing?

The White Rabbit and The Pacific Coast Highway. I will probably do Route 66 next. I basically choose mine based on the medals. I also liked the PCH because it is long. I liked the Alice in Wonderland medal as well. I was disappointed that they have taken some events down, I think I would have liked to have entered the Harry Potter race.