Lunch

Options
Homemade Asian chicken salad for lunch here. How about you? What's on your menu?

Replies

• Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine simply Vermont white cheddar Mac and cheese. Not usually a fan of the frozen lunches except in desperation, but this one was tasty.
  • jodieerickson1
    jodieerickson1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is actually my favorite one! LOL I'm a mac and cheese kind of girl LOL
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had butternut squash-apple soup, Indian-spiced tofu scramble with hot sauce, and some blackberries.
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    This is the second day in a row I've eaten a Clif bar for lunch - yesterday due to being swamped, today for lack of enthusiasm. lol

I'm having friends over tonight, so it will help me fit in a glass of wine or three later :smiley:
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla filled with sauteed onions and red peppers, 2 scrambled eggs, a little shredded cheese and a lot of Cholula.
  • pickle_walsh
    pickle_walsh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    2 poached eggs on top of 2 slices of wholemeal bread with a side of mushrooms and tomatoes.
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    2 cans of chicken , 3 cups of chopped veggies
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Leftover crockpot picadillo from Skinnytaste and some brown rice. And a diet coke. All the sudden craving diet coke like crazy (salt? fake sugar??)
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    leftover cooking light chicken with caramelized onions, two scrambled eggs, 3 surimi sticks... just a little protein in there :)
  • chiptease
    chiptease Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Kale muffins (w/ hemp, chia, and flax seed mix) with steamed spinach and cabbage
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Katerbels wrote: »
    Lean Cuisine simply Vermont white cheddar Mac and cheese. Not usually a fan of the frozen lunches except in desperation, but this one was tasty.

Hey me too! Haha that's funny. I sautéed zucchini and a turkey kielbasa to add in and make it more satisfying. It was great!
  • kikuska13
    kikuska13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatos with chicken fillet. DELICIOUS
  • Lisa_Ookoo
    Lisa_Ookoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast with avocado, and fat-free greek yogurt.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I had to change plans just before lunch, so I stopped by Wendy's and got a small chili and a baked potato.
  • Frenchgrad
    Frenchgrad Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A wrap made from a tortilla, spinach, chicken, mozzarella cheese, onion, tomato and caesar dressing with a side of Doritos.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Leftover fasolatha soup. Toast with butter. Water.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian omelette (tomato, broccoli, onion, green pepper, no cheese), buttered whole wheat toast, hash browns.
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    Katerbels wrote: »

Hey me too! Haha that's funny. I sautéed zucchini and a turkey kielbasa to add in and make it more satisfying. It was great!

That is funny, I can see why it's popular! I was thinking of grabbing some veggies to add in next time, actually...your idea sounds delish!
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Half baked sweet potato with almond butter, a chicken apple sausage, and some no mayo green apple and cabbage cole slaw
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat tortilla, with Costco canned chicken breast mixed with 2 tbsp salsa. Topped with baby spinach. Water with Mio flavouring. A packet of 100 calorie Snappea Crisps and a Greek yogurt cup.