True Motivators Wanted

Options
HI,

I've been using this application for a month now with slow but steady progress. I seem to only have one supporter out of the friends I have . It would be nice to know that there are people rooting for progress and not just showing off what they do. I'm a big supporter for every person striving for a healthier them. I would just like for it to be reciprocated.

True motivators wanted! ❤❤❤❤

Replies

• marty_smith
    marty_smith Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Same. Feel free to add me for same reason anybody.
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add cheers
  • EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I also started a group called 'Health, Happiness & More' which focuses on goal setting, challenges, and motivation if you are interested.
  • niciabrighteyes
    niciabrighteyes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
    I also track my progress on my Blog.
    Www.TheCrossfitMermaid.Com
  • nell911
    nell911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here feel free to add
  • penelopeshortcake
    penelopeshortcake Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I agree!I need people to hold me accountable. .my friends are toi nice and don't understand that support really works...not another brownie!lol
  • penelopeshortcake
    penelopeshortcake Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ashley_zb
    ashley_zb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree!I need people to hold me accountable. .my friends are toi nice and don't understand that support really works...not another brownie!lol

Lol right
  • rhoniwilkins
    rhoniwilkins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm training for a triathlon so not focusing" weight loss but I'm tracking my food so I can keep up with how I feel/what works etc. (I have a long & frustrating health history so I'm a data junkie). What I need is to cut off my coffee shop/sugar habit. I'm looking for someone to check up on me & be honest/tough on me if I start slipping into my daily (or twice) sugar fill. I don't even necessarily WANT it or enjoy it. It's just what I do. I would love to reciprocate support & accountability.
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to support anyone who would like it. I'll cheer you on, send a message if you don't log in for a few days, and give advice if you ask for it. Feel free to add me if you'd like this type of friend.
  • miss_aims
    miss_aims Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey, anyone is more than welcome to add me. I try and post daily fitness mantras and support my friends here. Please feel free!
  • Knight702015
    Knight702015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    ashley_zb wrote: »
    HI,

I've been using this application for a month now with slow but steady progress. I seem to only have one supporter out of the friends I have . It would be nice to know that there are people rooting for progress and not just showing off what they do. I'm a big supporter for every person striving for a healthier them. I would just like for it to be reciprocated.

True motivators wanted! ❤❤❤❤

Hello Ashley. You said that you have been using this app for about a month. How much progress have you made??If you would like to have a person to support you and hold you accountable I would be more than happy to assist. If you would rather not I will still pray for your success. Let me know.
  • hudacurry57
    hudacurry57 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. Please add me and I'll add you. We are all in this together!
  • Sotixo
    Sotixo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I also started a group called 'Health, Happiness & More' which focuses on goal setting, challenges, and motivation if you are interested.