Measuring food?

Options
Just curious, do you measure / weigh your food in so you can adjust the calories accordingly ? I just poured my wine in a measuring cup...is that weird ? Lol

Replies

• nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hahah I do the same! Even with the cashew milk I put in my coffee.
  • Katerbels
    Katerbels Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I once craved regular soda so badly that I drank it right from the measuring cup.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I weigh all solids and measure all liquids. Not weird at all.

You should see the looks I get at my parents' house when I put my plate on the food scale to weigh my ketchup.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Are you drunk posting?
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I measured in the beginning, and still do with some foods.

Once I measured some items, in a certain glass or bowl, I knew where the "fill line" was. On items such as meat, or a serving of yogurt for dessert...my scale comes out.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I weighed everything while I lost weight. Now I just weigh foods that I can't count.
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

You should see the looks I get at my parents' house when I put my plate on the food scale to weigh my ketchup.

Glad I'm not the only weirdo who weighs their condiments : ) luckily my parents are in with the weight loss as well so this is normal at their house
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    TribeHokie wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Glad I'm not the only weirdo who weighs their condiments : ) luckily my parents are in with the weight loss as well so this is normal at their house
    Lucky. It's a bit weird with my SO. He doesn't understand it.