Try Yoga on YouTube!

Options
I just want to share a great program I've been enjoying for the past week. It's a thirty day yoga camp on yogawithadrien's youtube channel. Each session is about 25-45 minutes long with a positive message throughout. Today is day 7 for me, and the mantra today is "I am capable". I have trouble sticking to routine, but I wake up in the morning and WANT to do these sessions! It's low impact on my tender joints, and comes with the benefits of strengthening and toning the whole body. Give it a try :)

Replies

• ssakcik
    ssakcik Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I did yoga camp. It was great... Loved getting home each evening and doing my daily yoga.. Adriene is great.
  • GypsyLotus
    GypsyLotus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I really enjoy her teaching style.
  • nurdydee
    nurdydee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love her Youtube channel. She even had a streaming channel I can get on roku
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Joined on April 27 to plug yoga on April 28? And the look strikingly similar? I'm going with advert. Regardless: yoga is awesome.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I just found her today. Really looking forward to doing more.
  • JenRainbow1
    JenRainbow1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've started doing yoga again and I like Adriene, thanks for the advice as I seen the bootcamp. I don't think I can fit it in everyday, what with doing HIT or whatever exercise I'm doing. I want to do it once a week but I'll have to see how I go. I've missed yoga and Adriene is great
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post. I was about to search here for yoga workouts and it looks as though I have something to do for my yoga Sunday!
  • anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Will check it out for sure :) Recently I did a yoga workout on fitnessblender (also on youtube) which was really interesting :)
  • sparkleher73
    sparkleher73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started doing yoga once a week at a studio, 3 weeks ago. But today, I decided to try Adriene's 30 day challenge. It was awesome. Looking forward to completing it.
  • GypsyLotus
    GypsyLotus Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yay! I'm glad so many people love yoga! Glad I could share my experience with you all. It's a shame someone thought I was an advertiser for her channel. I am in no way associated. Im just trying to connect with others though this fitness app and share what helps me. Hoping we can help and support each other. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck and be well :)
  • JenRainbow1
    JenRainbow1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    GypsyLotus wrote: »
    Yay! I'm glad so many people love yoga! Glad I could share my experience with you all. It's a shame someone thought I was an advertiser for her channel. I am in no way associated. Im just trying to connect with others though this fitness app and share what helps me. Hoping we can help and support each other. Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck and be well :)
    That is a shame, I'm always recommending my favourite videos, be it fitness blender or blogilates. Or Adrienne or yoga zone