Cali....anyone??

Options
Hi RAD People of MFP!!! I am looking for some motivated friends thought that it would be cool make some friends that were Cali grown also, or peeps that reside here now...although new motivated inspirational friends from anywhere would be awesome.

Replies

• gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I live in San Diego!! :) love it here. But so much delicious food and beer. Makes this journey hard!! Haha
  • 80cakes
    80cakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl @gracepost123 I hear that! Haha! I am about 8 hours North of you! I am excited to make some new pals and crush some goals!
  • gracepost123
    gracepost123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Cool!! Me too:) I love this app! It's been soooo helpful so far!!
  • caracyote
    caracyote Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    In Diego as well, born and raised! Definitely too much good food and beer around ;) Here for support if you need it, I have a goal to reach by my birthday in July!
  • SheLooksLikeCA
    SheLooksLikeCA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sd here!!
  • calimom06
    calimom06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in the Bay Area! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • 80cakes
    80cakes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! @caracyote @SheLooksLikeCA and @calimom06 I am having trouble adding you as friends for some reason. If you aren't experiencing the same prob shoot me a request. I would love to be pals with ya. Ps. Nice to meet all of you :)
  • SandraCamacho
    SandraCamacho Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Central Cali here (: add me
  • Power7374
    Power7374 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ventura County here. Add me! Anyone an in fact :)
  • Mavpeezy
    Mavpeezy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    San Diego here! Surrounded by so many taco shops :(
  • tronrulez
    tronrulez Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Bay. San Jose... Man there's not much people from Cali on MFP... Add me if you'd like
    I'd be cool to talk to people in my same time zone for a change lol...
  • jenny79apple
    jenny79apple Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Redlands CA would love to join you all. Trying to lose 50lbs. I'm not new to mfp but have not looked to community for support maybe it would help:) I'm 5'1" 36yr and have recently gained 30lbs :( please help lol
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm from Central Valley and I'll be moving to San Diego later this year. Feel free to add :)
  • ecaperton
    ecaperton Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have been using MFP for about 5 months straight now. Because of it I've been able to lose 30lbs but I still have 50 to go. Always looking for motivation, it seems I'm at the plateau point. In Redlands, jenny79apple feel free to add me I'll be happy to help motivate :)
  • pebble4321
    pebble4321 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Cali? As in California, or as in Cali, the city?
    I'm not from either, but they are both pretty cool places :)
  • feliciaesq
    feliciaesq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm in the Bay Area. I've been actively using MFP since February and have lost 16 lbs so far. Need to lose 10 more. Please add me. It would be nice to have a few friends on here for motivation and sharing success