10 Minute Trainer

Options
Has anyone tried Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer? I was thinking about getting this to do on the days I don't go to the gym and was looking for some feedback.

Thanks!

Replies

• OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Anythin' that Tony Horton promotes or does is a wonderful awesome workout..best wishes!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    I have tried it
    it was really hard for me
    but take your time
    enjoy
  • DobleD
    DobleD Posts: 1
    Options
    I have tried and it is awsome!!! I lost 25 pounds with it 2 years ago!!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    I don't know that one.

I have tried some of the free 10 minute workouts on Netflix/instant. I like the target toning for beginners at the moment... good sweat and muscle burn. Probably not has high octane as others here but workouts are personal.
  • Lipvanmeier26
    Options
    I just recently got it. I was doing the P90X program but kept pulling my back out with some of the moves plus my husband was unable to do it. He loves the 10 Minute Trainer and much easier then P90X but we do the arms and shoulders and legs and back part of the P90X. Good Luck!!!!
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did it and really liked it. It's great for when you have minimal time, but want to get a workout in!
  • shellshell43
    shellshell43 Posts: 116
    Options
    I started off on the ten minute trainers...they are harder than people may think since they are only ten minutes but they are non stop for that ten minutes..I used them to get back into exercise and then when I was a little stronger I moved on. I stll do these DVDs if I feel I need just a little more something after I complete one of my other exercise programs- I feel I didn't get enough abs in my work out, I throw in the ten minute abs dvd, same with cardio and total body for sculpting..etc.... I haven't started p90x yet, still a little nervous about that one...
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ditto to all the others girls! What is also great is that those days you do have time, the program says to put more than one video together! So can do it just for the 10 mins on busy days and get an amazing workout or you can do 20-30 mins with 2 or 3 videos when you do have more time :) And you can never go wrong with Tony Horton! If you have questions message me :)
  • Trisha042415
    Trisha042415 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback! I think I'm going to give it a try..can't hurt :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How did the 10 minute trainer work out for you? Just saw an infomercial today and was curious about others' experiences who aren't being paid by the company. :)