niqqhmiajibw.jpg
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My goal would love advice on how to get there
  • tgrzela
    tgrzela Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    get a personal trainer and professional nutritionist.....especially if this is an online pic
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    you may not look exactly like the model on the right.it takes a lot of hard work,eating right' genetics play a part, body type has a lot to do with it as well.not to mention a lot of these pics are airbrushed. Im not saying that the model doesnt look like this in real life, but they do airbrush any flaws she may have,and a registered dietitian would be better than a nutritionist. It could take years of hard work to get a body similar to this. Ive been weight lifting almost 4 years and I can say I dont look anything close to this lol.a personal trainer may be able to help but you need to find one who knows his stuff and thats can be a hard thing to come by(some think they know it all and dont).Im not saying you cant do it,Im saying it takes a lot of dedication and hard work to get to this level for most women.if you are willing to put in the time and effort then you can achieve a decent looking body.just be the best you you can be.
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    Yes she does have a air brush tan her workouts I can do but her eating is what I think would be so hard to be that dedicated. I'm only on week 2 of eating really healthy I'm going to try keep working at it im hoping MFP will keep me on track :) I should look into having a nutritionist go over my diet with me
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    anyone can be a nutritionist. find a registered dietitian they have to have a degree and know more.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Yes she does have a air brush tan her workouts I can do but her eating is what I think would be so hard to be that dedicated. I'm only on week 2 of eating really healthy I'm going to try keep working at it im hoping MFP will keep me on track :) I should look into having a nutritionist go over my diet with me

I dont mean an airbrush tan,I mean when they do these pics the photographer will go over them(or someone will) and they will take out any flaws using a computer program). who is this woman?
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    Okay thank you
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    Lol oh I see :) her name is Heidi somers
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    There's a few ladies that I love there workouts Ashley Horner, Amanda Latona so I do use all there workouts but they say you can't out workout a bad diet
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    not to mention she is only like 4'11 and 100lbs and has a low body fat percentage
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    Well I don't want to weigh that little so maybe I better not put that as my goal
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Eating lots of vegetables and cutting out the unhealthy snacks is absolutely key! Good luck!
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    I really don't know how much my body needs yet to lose but I have been chopping up 6 cups of different vegetables every day to eat i don't know if that's to much or to little of a amount to eat
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I really don't know how much my body needs yet to lose but I have been chopping up 6 cups of different vegetables every day to eat i don't know if that's to much or to little of a amount to eat

vegetables alone arent enough and 6 cups doesnt say how much exactly. if possible get a food scale and weigh in grams as cups in most cases are not an accurate weight, they are to be used for liquids. and my cup measuring cup, I weighed liquid in it the other day and it was even 8oz.(says 1cup on it) it said like 7oz+. but solids should be weighed on a scale.I weigh everything to make sure I am getting adequate measurements of food,you need protein,and healthy fats as well. if you are only eating veggies you arent going to get much of anywhere except maybe the hospital for malnutrition down the road.how about setting your MFP up to lose .5 lbs a week and eating to the calorie goal it gives you and see where you get in a few months. you will also need to lift weights and to do that you need adequate protein as well. The model in your pic lifts weights BUT,she eats in a surplus she states she eats 2200+ calories a day. but its going to be different for everyone. if you want to lose weight and fat you eat in a deficit,if you want to build muscle and look leaner you can eat in a surplus,you will gain some fat but you can lose the fat later on with whats called a body recomp which takes a LONG time.or you can do whats called a cutting cycle where you eat in a deficit and still work out to lose fat.
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    Thank you :) im going to get a scale so I can be more accurate on what I'm eating . I do eat proteins and fats and carbs I weight lift but lacking in my cardio
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I thought that was you for a second
  • lizzelspark
    Options
    I wish :)