Fitbit Desk Jockies

Desk Jockies Unite!

Do you have a job that keeps you chained to a desk most of the day but have a Fitbit and want to get your walk on?

I am hoping to connect with other Fitbit users that have a harder time finding the opportunity to get those precious footfalls in and are looking to participate in challenges.

If that is you or almost you or you simply wish to have your own unicorn one day then let's connect!

health@veritasaeterna.com

Replies

• shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Yes! It's almost depressing to see how some of my friends get 20,000 steps in a day.
  • jlcnuke
    jlcnuke Posts: 31 Member
    I work at a desk all day but take breaks (go out with the "smokers" who mostly vape these days). Being on the 10th floor, I take the stairs down for extra exercise and then walk up to the other side of the 3rd deck of the parking garage (where the smoking area is). I do that about 5-6 times per day. Between that, bathroom breaks, getting water from the breakroom, etc, I generally manage to get 7-8k steps in by the time my normal workday is over (8 hours +lunch). Feel free to add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/4DZCL3