Trying to shed baby fat!!! Anyone in my shoes?

Options
I think I'm eating well, but I see no progress. Actually I haven't committed! Have been doing this 40 mins kickboxing video to save my sanity. Hoping to find results , but not rushing it either! My goal is to lose weight slowly and healthy, but that sounds like laziness if you ask me lol (I speak for me lol)

Replies

• nathinds
    nathinds Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you!! I've been trying to get rid of this extra baby weight that's been refusing to budge... I find it hard to get steady workouts in because I'm so busy with the kids. And eating healthy? That's been pretty much a joke lately...
  • karmaefit86
    karmaefit86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol I went to my in-laws for the week and omg I splurged! ...kids def are keeping me busy and I try to squeeze in some working out time at least 3x/wk hoping to make it 5 days!! we shall see! Agh! Good luck in your journey! I'm right there with ya! Lol
  • m0n0fx
    m0n0fx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby fat from my past 4 pregnancies, I lost some weight after each but the last two have been the hardest on my body. It doesn't help with the hormonal appetite I get while nursing. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think that my body wants to hang on to some extra fat for nursing purposes. Not that I can't lose if I stick to my calories, it's just that my appetite doesn't let me! Me hungry......me always hungry
  • karmaefit86
    karmaefit86 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol jennk5309 nursing is amazing! Eat for your baby! Soon enough you'll get the time to think twice about being so hungry ...hungry...lol once baby is eating on his own I'm sure you'll focus more! Kuddos!