150 lbs to lose

Options
kocurk
kocurk Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey its me the mom on her billionth weightloss journey lol I was pretty fit before I had my daughter 8 yrs ago and I had lost 80lbs to get to that point prior so I have successfully lost weight before but this time I have alot more weight to lose and its proving to be tough as hell I need some awesome friends for motivation when I'm staring at that sweet sweet burger ready to give in to temptation lol and hopefully I can be motivation for someone else when they are down and out and ready to give up... we can lift each other up! if your down add me! :D

Replies

• ise438
    ise438 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I've been yo yo dieting all my life between 2012 and 2014 I lost 5 stone - then in early 2015 I met my other half and contentment set in. I back on it now Lucy (GF) is a Nurse so I get lots of inside information
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a great team of friends and we'd love to have you. I don't know it all but, together we know a lot and can help each other.
  • kocurk
    kocurk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add you seem super welcoming ;) I love it!
  • Frank_Jr
    Frank_Jr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No problem. We will keep each other going.
  • Nicanise2
    Nicanise2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don't know how to add people but would love to add you guys! I need to loose about 75lbs or so but short term, half would be good :-)