Need Motivation Partner

Options
Hello, I need a motivation partner that is wanting to lose weight and make each other work. I'm at the high end of my weight for being 23 and 5'3. I have gained so much weight after high school and I have no continued motivation to lose it. So if someone is willing to help. Thanks.

Replies

• gmonie120
    gmonie120 Posts: 23
    Options
    I will work with you. I felt the same way after I had my children. We can push each other to do better.
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    we're all here to help! feel free to friend me ! :)
  • MissyHarb
    MissyHarb Posts: 19
    Options
    We are all here to help each other. Feel free to add me as a friend and maybe we can motivate each other. I go through spells where I am motivated and really trying to lose wieght, then I just don't care anymore and thats when I need someone to push me.
  • boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, im willing to be your motivation partner, i have also gained weight since high school and have been saying i was going to lose weight for years but never have stuck with it. I just started the 30 day shred yesterday, it was a great workout, i just hope i see results from it
  • JessicaSoonToBe
    JessicaSoonToBe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way you do! I am 24 and during my college years I put on about 2 more pants sizes. I am just starting out and I am already feeling discouraged. I have never been able to keep something like this going but I am hoping to this time. I am not sure what I can say at this point to help but just know that you are not alone in feeling this wa.
  • kimcwoods
    kimcwoods Posts: 3
    Options
    I need a motivator as well. A friend of mine got me on here, then she quit. I will be happy to be your friend.:smile:
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help you out! I know exactly how you feel. I've basically done every workout and diet on this earth and have finally come to something that works for me so I'd love to know your eating/exercising style and help you out!! Us ladies got to stick together! Feel free to friend me :)

I also think having people (like MFP people) know what you're going through makes it SO much easier to lose weight because you know you're alone and the community support here rocks!
  • determined2bfit
    determined2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would love to help motivate you because we all could benefit from the motivation!