Results from March 3, 2016 to April 29, 2016

Options
lchadwick3
lchadwick3 Posts: 66 Member
I've been running in the mornings, usually 3 to 5 miles 5 days a week and a longer run on the weekends. I've been swimming 4 to 5 days a week. 1 to 1.5 miles during lunch and a longer 2 mile swim on the weekends. (Glad to have a job that I can do this). I've been making berry protein smoothies in the morning and have 4 of them 2.5 hours apart during the day and a reasonable meal in the evenings. I've been recording all of them here on MFP and the putting totals in a spread sheet. So... here are the results.

Down 23.6 lbs from 266.0 to 242.4.
BMI from 37.1 to 33.8
Body fat from 38.2% to 30.4%

I lost almost 7 lbs by April 5th and the rest since then when I really put the nutrition with the exercise.

Replies

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Sound like great result! Are these eating and exercise habits going to be sustainable?
  • lchadwick3
    lchadwick3 Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm working on losing the weight and then planning on reducing exercise and changing diet to account for maintenance. Should be around the middle of September when I get to 190 lbs which is just below 12% body fat.
    I'd be happy to maintain between there and 200 then.
    In reality, though, I really enjoy the exercise and I like the ease of the smoothies. I believe I'll get to a point where what I'm doing will be sustainable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!