I need some motivation!

Options
I've been on my fitness pal for a while, but just recently started actually using it. I joined the navy last week but I am dangerously near the overweight mark for my height. So I'm going on a downgrade before I leave for basic next summer (I have one year left in college). Hopefully I can get some motivators who want to lose some weight with me! :)

Replies

• schivis
    schivis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Let's motivate each other. I started a low carb diet on 6/1/11 and have lost 13 lbs so far. I'm starting to struggle with my menu though, so am working on spicing it up a bit. I lost 1.8 lbs last week and that is something to celebrate. We can do this thing! Let's go cortnirocks!
  • Steel6981
    Steel6981 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You'll be amazed when you start logging your food and exercise how much easier it will be. Just seeing some of my food trends has helped me understand where I need to make changes. I have been doing this for only a week but find lots of encouragement and ideas from the boards. Good Luck!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    How exciting!!! Well, we are all here for you! :happy:

I'm always working on my routine and logging in things. I've been slipping a bit on the weekends, so I need some motivation there.

Good Luck!
  • cortnirocks
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get healthy and help others achieve their goals :)