5'0" and trying to lose 35 lbs. Any other short girls out there?!

Options
2»

Replies

• 0aye
    0aye Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5'0" reporting in! 1200 goes so fast :persevere: I do yoga & lift weights in the (very little) free time that I have! Short girls, please add me, I would love to hear your story and progress!
  • yumesoraki
    yumesoraki Posts: 4,859 Member
    Options
    5'2" here with some to lose.
    I work with lots of walking...lots..and some strength training (and yoga for this month for a challenge).
    Feel free to add. Just say where you found me ^.^
  • sierra2323
    sierra2323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and 178 I want to be 120 I am an emotional eater so I am working out and it seems to be helping.
  • mcoklat
    mcoklat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always felt short, but apparently I'm the tall one here! LOL Anyway I am 5' 4" and looking to lose another 40lbs. I've lost 17 so far. I workout with a trainer twice a week and he has me on a 1600 calorie a day diet. He works me VERY hard in 30 minutes then I do cardio at least twice a week as well.
  • ld560829
    ld560829 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2 and have 40 pounds to loose. I am just getting started so I need all the inspiration I can get.
  • cromec55
    cromec55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0.5" and am trying to lose around 35 additional lbs. I've already lost 20. I found the 1200 cal/day was hard to do before I started meal prepping and focusing on my intake of protein, carbs, and fats. Now I don't really count calories at all but I usually end up slightly below the 1200 mark.
  • blackbutterfly318
    blackbutterfly318 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5ft 2 in. Feel free to add me.
  • twinkletoes62
    twinkletoes62 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5ft 2 in. Feel free to add me.

Hi blackbutteerfly add me if you like
  • twinkletoes62
    Options
    ejbronte wrote: »
    5'0" and on maintenance since about July, hovering between 104 and 106. I had to lose between 28 and 30 pounds in 2014. Started working on that in November, and got to initial goal of 110 around May or June. I *think* I'd like to go down to 101 or 100, but am actually pretty comfortable where I am right now.

Hi there ejbronte add me if you like. twinkles
  • twinkletoes62
    Options
    mcoklat wrote: »
    I always felt short, but apparently I'm the tall one here! LOL Anyway I am 5' 4" and looking to lose another 40lbs. I've lost 17 so far. I workout with a trainer twice a week and he has me on a 1600 calorie a day diet. He works me VERY hard in 30 minutes then I do cardio at least twice a week as well.

hi mcoklat add me if you like. twinkles :)
  • smanto00
    smanto00 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'2" over here. The struggle is so real...
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just started back here today. I'm 5'0 and need to lose at least 25-30lbs. feel free to add me!
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    4ft 11 here