I'm new!!!

Options
Hi! I'm new to this and really looking forward to some help and support. I used to be very fit before starting a "desk job" and have put on some weight in the past two years. I refuse to buy larger clothing and want to get back to fitting comfortably into the closet full of clothes I currently have. I also have noticed a big change in my body since turning 40 and would love some ideas on how to deal with that. Things don't look or feel the same, and my motivation level has really dropped. Anyone need a buddy that wants to team up with me?

Replies

• oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    welcome feel free to add me as a friend! gettin older myself and feel like focusing on cardio is a must.
  • wdayton
    wdayton Posts: 18
    Options
    I just started a week ago, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm turning 50 in October and I'm 25lbs from goal. I'm starting to feel the pressure now! Feel free to add me as a friend. Maybe we can motivate each other.

:flowerforyou:
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome! I just started 2 days ago! Good luck meeting your fitness goals!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! I'm fairly new myself (just one week) and I hear ya on the desk job! I've been a legal assistant for 11 years...and my secretary spread isn't cool in my books! Feel free to add me as a friend!