Jawbone friends?

Options
Anyone on jawbone as well? Add me as a friend or send me a pm on here and I will add you? Thanks!

Replies

• lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Please add me, Lohit Verma, looking for some motivation
  • kimberley_liburd
    kimberley_liburd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have just started wearing a Jawbone and looking for friends for motivation.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I guess this is a silly question, but what IS Jawbone??
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    janet6567 wrote: »
    I guess this is a silly question, but what IS Jawbone??

It's a fitness tracker, similar to a Fitbit. I tried them both and liked jawbone better. Best Buy has the up3 on a ridiculous deal right now. Usually $179, now they are $44.99. They only have 3 colors now though. Black, silver, or off white with gold. They have the older version, the up2 for $24.99
  • kimberley_liburd
    kimberley_liburd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Have you started using your Jawbone?
  • msohio33
    msohio33 Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I just looked on bestbuy site and the prices have went up. Still on sale but not the awesome prices you found.
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started using the Up2 just a couple weeks ago and love it. Love the app and that it syncs with MFP
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @msohio33 I guess it was only a 4 days sale that ended at midnight Monday. It was unbelievable. Keep an eye on them at Best Buy, they have been putting them on sale for over a month now. I ordered 3 of them to give as gifts during this past sale. Might even keep one as a spare for me at that price!
  • tayter_tot7
    tayter_tot7 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You can add me Latavia Goode
  • Tldavis3s
    Tldavis3s Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the discontinued Up24. I absolutely love it. You can get them for around $25 everywhere online! Love, love, love it! My husband loves his too!
  • outspokenbelle
    outspokenbelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I just bought the up24... It was on clearance at Walmart for $20!! Loving it so far! Katrina Janzen, and feel free to add me :)
  • Britanieisrad
    Britanieisrad Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my name is Britanie Watts! :) I have had the UP Move for awhile, but today I ordered the UP3 and am so excited for it to get here! I just recently started adding exercise to my dieting and feel so much better. I still have a lot of weight to lose, so come help keep me accountable!
  • NMSever
    NMSever Posts: 20 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just got mine today. Just got to work but can add people later. I'm Nickie Sever
  • yoyeen1981
    yoyeen1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have the UP Move and love it! Feel free to add me, Noreen Ordista
  • heatherdoll40
    heatherdoll40 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use the Up Move. I really like it.
  • msksavs
    msksavs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just bought the Up3 and really like how well integrated it is with MFP! Add me if you'd like... I'm Karen Simon